No "I" in Team


I was once involved with a football organization called the Inglewood Jets. The Inglewood Jets is a football organization from ages 5-14 years old. I played from the years 2004-2011. While playing for the Inglewood Jets I learned key components of teamwork. One of them was togetherness because in order to have a successful team you have to have a certain bond with your teammates. Since we all lived in the same area we were all a community. The domain of the team was to make sure that we won games. The practice that we all engaged with was practicing after we did homework, and working individually on our talents. This is a successful COP because all of us are doing well in life. Weather its sports, striving in college, or working a full time job we are all doing something productive. The Inglewood Jets helped me learn the importance of being accountable and responsible at a young age.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this post! I like how you related your posts to your life because it makes it more personable. Sometimes it can be hard to find ways to relate school topics to life and I feel like you found a perfect solution to it! If you think you can, you should find a video that also talks about sports and team work because I think that would really give people a visual understanding of what you're expressing here!
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TopHat

Flickr Usage

Wikipedia Living