End Is Here


My progress in this class has grown tremendously. Before the class started I didn’t know what to expect. I hadn’t had any friends take the course and even have the same teacher that I had. It was a learning experience. I have grown in the collaborating side because I now have a better of what collaborating is. Collaborating is understanding the fact that it takes more than one person to have success. Weather that’s someone guiding you, or even giving you little tips for you to do better with whatever that you’re doing. A form of collaborating is The University Of Arizona and the unity around the campus.
CCO: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/97/cf/84/97cf84a95846aa6010b962caa2ef9861--goodbye-cards-goodbye-gifts.jpg

My two favorite Post:



My two favorite Replies:





The two students that influenced me were Bria Got Gottlieb and Beau. Bria and Beau both always gave me something to think about. Week in and week out I went to either or both of their pages and learned something new that I didn’t know about before.

Bria Gottlieb should win Best Student Blog because she really took her time in making everything look nice. She also did it every week, never missed one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TopHat

Flickr Usage

Wikipedia Living